John struggles to engage with people because of his background and disability. He was referred to SECCA for help with setting boundaries and developing skills to build healthy relationships.
We welcome your feedback.
SECCA aims to be proactive in how we handle your feedback. The concerns and feedback of those who make up our community are important to us.
We strive to continue learning with and from our community to strengthen our work and knowledge.
You have choices on how you give us this feedback:
- You can speak to the person at SECCA who gave you the service. This can often help to work through the problem in a fast way.
- You can write to the SECCA Clinical or Executive Director.
- You can complete the online form by clicking the button below.
- You can download and fill out an online PDF copy of ‘Be Heard, Have Your Say’ and email it to us.
- You can print a copy of ‘Be Heard, Have Your Say’ and give it to us. We also have copies available in our office in West Perth.
If this feedback process does not suit your needs, you can contact us for other options. We value all types of feedback.
Our Feedback Process
You can read the steps below to see how we handle your feedback or complaint.
Within 24 Hours:
- Feedback or complaint is submitted and received.
- Your feedback or complaint will be sent to the person responsible and the Executive Director. If it is a complaint, it is recorded in the Complaint Register.
Within 2 Working Days:
- Person responsible contacts you and anyone else who has been affected. This is to get more details and acknowledge the complaint.
- If the complaint can be resolved immediately, a solution is provided to the client and the complaint is closed.
- Any other type of complaint is looked at by the Executive Director and person responsible. This may take up to 5 working days.
Who Can Help?
An advocate can help you:
- Make complaints
- Understand your options and rights
- Talk to other organisations and support services
There are different organisations you can contact for support and advocacy:
If you need help to provide the feedback or are not happy with how we handle the feedback, there are people who can assist you. You have the right to help with this.
Call: 1800 035 544 (free from landlines)
TTY 133 677
Call: 1800 333 325 (1800 FEEDBK)