John struggles to engage with people because of his background and disability. He was referred to SECCA for help with setting boundaries and developing skills to build healthy relationships.
SECCA is a non-profit, community agency and has been providing services for people with disability and their families since 1991. When individuals and organisations who access SECCA’s services show their support by becoming financial members, they help us keep our fees low and allow us to continue providing a broad range of services.
SECCA Membership entitles you to:
- access to our full library of resources relating to sexuality and disability;
- attendance at SECCA’s events such as our Annual General Meeting, Open Day and
- project/resource launches;
- discounted rates to SECCA’s leading disability and sexuality related workshops and trainings.
Borrowing from the Library
- Audio Visual resources are loaned over-night, unless negotiated with SECCA.
- Library books can be borrowed for a period of two weeks.
Please Note: if resources are lost or damaged, the member/borrower will be invoiced for the replacement amount.
By becoming a Member, you agree to support the aims and objectives of SECCA. A copy of SECCA’s constitution is available upon request.
SECCA is a deductible gift recipient and income tax exempt charitable entity.
All prices below include GST.
- Organisational membership (1 year) – $100
- Organisational membership (3 years) – $240
- Full membership (1 year) – $50
- Full membership (3 year) – $120
- Concession membership (1 year) – $15
- Concession membership (3 year) – $45