Like many young people, Tom accesses and uses pornography, which he stumbled on by accident when he was 13. Most of his information about sex and sexuality is coming from the pornography he watches.
Our Library includes teaching curricula and resources, assessment tools, informative and graphically illustrated guides, DVDs, anatomically correct educational dolls, picture sets, books on all topics to appeal to all cognitive ages across the lifespan, professional reference material and academic articles.
Borrowing from the SECCA Library
- Membership is required to borrow resources from the SECCA Library. There is a small fee to cover costs.
- Organisations can become members (which allows all staff to borrow resources) for $100 per year.
- Individuals or students can become members for a concession fee.
- If you are a member who lives regionally, resources can be posted to you upon request.
Things to know
- Books and other resources can be borrowed for a period of two weeks.
- For some resources a refundable deposit is requested.
- A maximum of 10 resources can be borrowed at one time.
- The borrower will be invoiced the replacement cost for any resources that are lost or damaged. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information about becoming a SECCA member, please call the office.